After a long journey you and your companions are finally here. The place is quiet and the air is foggy. Perfect for your party to try to sneak inside.

You are MAGE. You and your friends, HEALER and WARRIOR have been hired by SHAMAN to find and return a missing monster construct called STONEHUSK.

_____________

DORMANT PRISON stands before you.

 

1» Cast invisibility and go in through the front gate.

2» Find another way to get in.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________

WARRIOR finds a trap door behind some of the bushes. You can hear water from under it.

 

1» Go down.

2» Don't go down.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your little plan worked, though maybe unnecessary as there seems to be no sign of life here. You are now inside the main hallway. The floor is damp, covered with moss and there's a big hole in the center of the room. You can hear something coming from down there.

You also see a crude altar with an orb standing to your right. It's emitting a constant green light.

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Go down the hole.

2» Investigate the crude altar.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WARRIOR carefully worked his way down the hole with sturdy rope and then signals you and HEALER to follow when he sees it's safe.

The hole is not as deep as you thought. The place is still damp and covered with moss, but the sound echoes louder down here. It goes rythmic *clank* *clank* *thud* like some sort of machinery in a large chamber.
The party looks around.

HEALER notices odd scratches on the floor, like something heavy has been dragged from one place to another. at the far end you can make out what seems to be a huge pile of debris covered in more plant life.

_________

HEALER asks for your opinion.

 

1» You suspect that the scratches were made by moving parts of a dangerous trap.

2» You think these scratches and the mechanical noises you hear means the construct STONEHUSK is near.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The floor Rumbles and a massive construct emerges from the pile of debris before you had a chance to answer! Here comes the STONEHUSK!

_________

It looks ready for a fight!

 

1» Cast offensive spell

2» Cast party-wide protective spell

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You ready a powerful destructive spell.

_________

How would you cast it?

 

1» Aim at its huge orb.

2» Aim at the base to make it topple.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your protective spell reflects STONEHUSK's beam attack just in time!
WARRIOR prepares for a powerful retaliation.
"I'm going for that orb!" He yells.

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Let WARRIOR destroy the orb.

2» Use your magik to make STONEHUSK topple down.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That seems to be its vital point! The STONEHUSK stumbles immediately upon hit,
but not before it swings its heavy arm at you.

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Quick! cast barrier.

2» Quick! cast disintegrate.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You raises your wand and cast the spell...but it doesn't work!

You don't have enough magik left.

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You said your last words and prepares for a trip to the fabled AFTERLIFE. You wonders if the SILENT CITY is still a thing and also whether the other gods you didn't believe in like the one with the horns are going to be mad at your poor dead soul and if you even have one...Except you are not dead.

 

WARRIOR chopped off the STONEHUSK's arm before it could hit, while HEALER is casting potent magik regeneration at you!

_________

"Now! finish it!" HEALER yells.

 

1» Let WARRIOR destroy the STONEHUSK's orb.

2» Use your magik to destroy the STONEHUSK's orb.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The vital orb is destroyed and the STONEHUSK is shattered to pieces. The construct is dead. You and your friend are alive.

Now that things has calmed down, HEALER and WARRIOR says that actually, we should be more careful with the STONEHUSK...How are we going to return it to SHAMAN now?

_________

You and your party has failed the quest.

 

1» TRY AGAIN

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your bolt of power hit the ground. The floor under the construct shakes like a small earthquake and the STONEHUSK fell down immediately. It seems to be weak in the legs. The STONEHUSK is now unresponsive, save for it rythmic mechanical clanks.

WARRIOR carefully get closer. Quickly look at you and HEALER and then at the STONEHUSK and yells:

"SORRY to wake you up friend, We're here because SHAMAN wants you to return. Please Come with us to the SHAMAN WELL down south!"

"Did he have the bug" Said the STONEHUSK.


"Oh, Bug? What bug?" HEALER asks.


"You know the bug. It was my bug.
That MAGE over there, What bug am I?"


After a pause the STONEHUSK adds:
"You die if you are wrong."

_________

What do you say?

 

1» A beetle.

2» A butterfly.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU DIED.

_____________

 

1» TRY AGAIN

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and your party wait for the STONEHUSK's judgement...It's unresponsive.
WARRIOR says that this definitely means the answer was correct. HEALER jumps with joy, he asks you how did you know the right answer, and praises how you seemed so confident.

_________

What do you say?

 

1» "Of course it's butterfly."

2» "...Yeah."

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

STONEHUSK and your party safely returns to SHAMAN. The quest is complete.


congratulations!

_________

1» FINISH

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The crude altar seems to be some sort of transportation device.
The orb starts swirling into green and purple portal.

_________

Where to?

 

1» Green.

2» Purple.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and your party are now inside what seems to be the sewer of the DORMANT PRISON.

It's not as damp as you thought, but the moss here smells like rot. It's quiet, and all the cells seems to be empty. There seems to be a way up at the far end of the hallway. You can hear WARRIOR comment about how he doesn't like it down here.

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Go up.

2» Check the cells.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Turned out there's something inside one of the cells. It's small and looks like a fuzzy mossball. MOSSBALL calls out: "You there, fellow MAGE. I have something that you need to see."

"Don't worry, this is not a trap!"

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Listen.

2» Ignore.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MOSSBALL says something about how your destiny lies in the hands of the dark gods. That you should seeks their guidance in all things; see signs in everything. Especially right now. MOSSBALL claims that it has that signs, the guidance that you needed to see right here. And that it could be yours for an exchange.

_________

Will you trade 10 years worth of good luck from your future for the guidance?

 

1» The future has to take care of itself.(Yes)

2» I am a MAGE and I say this is a scam.(No)

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The mossball creature show you a card before it stopped moving entirely.

 

You can only hope this will be worth it.

_________

HEALER: Hey, what are you doing over there? Let's all go up that ladder!

 

1» Go up the ladder.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The mossball creature spits slime at you before it stops moving entirely.

_________

HEALER: Hey, what are you doing over there? Let's all go up that ladder!

 

1» Go up the ladder.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and your party are now in a room, it's pitch black and unnaturally cold.
HEALER casts a light spell, it's an invisible fire that gives off bright smoke.
The room is now revealed to be full of colorful coffins. There seems to be no way out.

"I don't know why, yet, but I think we should be careful." WARRIOR says.

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Open the red coffin.

2» Open the blue coffin.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's some sort of secret passage inside! It's a hole that seems to leads to nowhere. You can hear noises coming from down there.

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Go down.

2» Don't go down.

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's a DEADLY UNDEAD inside!

_________

What do you do?

 

1» Back away quicky!

2» Slams the coffin lid shut!

 

| EXIT »

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You tried to back away in panic, but the DEADLY UNDEAD is way faster.
It's unfortunate, but the thing made a meal out of your face.

_________

YOU DIED.

 

1» TRY AGAIN

 

| EXIT »